This submersible pump from Little Giant is specifically engineered to handle the tough demanding tasks of wastewater and effluent waste transfer with high efficiency and long term dependability. The Magnum series includes pumps for use in Residential, Commercial Industrial and Agricultural applications with light to medium transfer demands. For dewatering, effluent waste and wastewater handling where such materials must be moved upward form a collection area to sewer or septic lines, or drainage areas, the Magnum is an ideal solution.
- Cast iron pump housing with protective epoxy coating for corrosion and rust resistance
- Handles liquids and solid waste materials up to 3/4" diameter
- 2" vertical Discharge
- Oil-filled motor housing for life time lubrication and rapid head dissipation
- Upper and lower ball bearings
- Stainless steel screws, bolts, handle and seal assembly
- Mechanical seals (stainless steel spring, nitrile parts, carbon and ceramic faces)
- Thermal overload protection on single phase units
- Brass impeller
- Capacitor start on single phase units.
- Continuous Duty Rated - This means the pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits when the pump is operated continuously under conditions shown in the manufacturer's published ratings
- Choose from 200-208 Volts with 20' Power Cord, 230 Volts with 20' Power Cord, 230 Volts with 20' Power Cord, 230 Volts with 20' Power Cord or 460 Volts with 20' Power Cord.
- All Optional 3 Phase Indoor / Outdoor Simplex and Duplex Controller and Alarms are designed with NEMA 4X waterproof fiberglass enclosure, Floats have 20' (6m) power cords, HOA Switch offers either hand off or automatic operation
- Optional 3 Phase Indoor / Outdoor Simplex Controller and Alarm includes control panel with audible alarm, silence switch with red flashing lights and a pump float and an alarm float
- Optional 3 Phase Indoor / Outdoor Duplex Controller and Alarm includes duplex pump control and alarm devices, pump alternator visual and audible alarm with light sytem and silence switch, three floats- one each for highwater, a pump on and pump off and two sensor floats and one alarm float
- PSI: 47.6
- HP: 2
- Hz: 60
- Shut-off at 110'
- GPM at 20' of Head: 135'
- Discharge Port: 2"
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Choose from 1 Phase at 230 Volts, 3 Phase at 200-208 Volts, 3 Phase at 230 Volts or 3 Phase at 460 Volts
- All Optional 3 Phase Indoor / Outdoor Simplex and Duplex Controller and Alarms: 208/240/480 Volts
- Electric Start: Yes
- Engine Horsepower: 1-3 Hp
- Gpm: 100-150
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Category: Water Pumps
- Psi: 40-50
- Type: Submersible Pumps
- Use Options: General Dewatering, Sewage, Solids Handling