The LB series of single phases water pumps is ideal for any situation involving excess water in sites ranging from the home or office to a construction site. Its lightweight and compact design give it a sleek yet functioning characteristic that combines both power and durability with the materials used by Tsurumi. This is an ideal portable water pump for almost any situation on the residential or commercial scale.
- Abrasive resistant synthetic rubber wet-end components to reduce wear; vortex impeller, pump casing, upper/lower wear plates, and pump casing
- Easy disassembly with single 13mm socket wrench to access all wear parts by removing only 3 bolts
- Two directional discharge fitting allows for a vertical or horizontal discharge direction to alleviate kinking discharge hoses on horizontal discharge runs
- Large molded handle with cable strain relief
- Designed to fit an 8" pipe
- Up to 60' shut off head
- Available in a 230V/ single-phase for lower amperage draw and longer cable extensions
- Double Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides the longest operational life
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces
- Max Capacity: 73 GPM
- Max Head: 60'
- 115 or 230V
- 1 HP
- 50' Cable Length
- Continuous Running Water Level: 2"
- Electric Start: No
- Gpm: 50-75
- Inlet Diameter: 2"
- Max Head: 50'-60'
- Outlet Diameter: 2"
- Power Source: Electric
- Product Category: Water Pumps
- Pump Style: Diaphragm
- Type: Submersible Pumps
- Use:General Dewatering